Thursday, November 02, 2006

  Posted by Picasa

The face of a man shows where he have been in his life. Black or white its all the same, win or lose in the game, high cheek bone or low. Close set eye or wide apart the man is a men all the same. Read his face to get to know that where he have been is where he go. come what may. The sad eyes of a face betray the suffering of a life hard lead. Some one said that that the eyes are the window of the soul so what is to be done when the pane is broken, when the wind flow freely through the opening, shag and torn on the jagged edge, what is to be done when all is said? I am a man of sad eyes but this do not betray the saddness that I hold, all in all I go the way of a happy heart that is bold in my age that is now old. That is, my youth is behind me and now I know what comes with age beyorn the greying of my hair and the yellowing of my teeth. The wrinkles of my skin is deep in keeping with the age that i have lead. All in all I am a happy man in life, a life well lead toward the end that all shall come to know. Look into my eyes and see where it is that I shall go toward the living of a fulfilled life that blows its giving open wide in a happy to be alive.